Two Raffs and Bollinger EA v2.0
Original website: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/36418#!tab=tab_p_overview
Original Price: $120.00
Content: Expert: Two Raffs and Bollinger.ex4 v2.0, (Unlocked), Indicator: Raff Channel indicator 1.0.ex4, SetFiles: EURUSD M15.set, GBPUSD M15.set., USDCAD M15.set, TwoRaffsBollingerSettings.txt
Two Raffs and Bollinger
The robot trades in the direction of a trend defined by two Raff channels, which are built on different timeframes. Within the boundaries thus defined, trading is carried out in the Bollinger channel. Disabled martingale and money management are provided, transactions are protected by stop-losses.
Features of the trading strategy
According to the method of Hilbert Raff, two channels are calculated. One channel is built on a higher timeframe, it recognizes a global trend. The second channel is built on a lower timeframe, it recognizes the current trend and determines the boundaries of the trading corridor. Transactions are allowed only in the direction in which the directions of both Raff channels coincide. Inside the fast Raff channel, John Bollinger Channel is being built, trading operations are performed in it. Transactions are concluded from one border of the channel in the direction of the other border, and only in the direction of global and local trends. Thus, most of the positions are closed with a profit. Unprofitable positions are averaged by additional transactions, which are calculated so that their aggregate is also closed with a profit. When trading, virtual targets are invisible by the broker. In case of technical failures, real protective targets are provided.
Recommendations for use
No indicators are required for the operation of the robot, all the necessary algorithms are contained in a single file of the robot. To control the operation of the robot, you can use the additional indicator Raff Channel indicator. The Bollinger indicator is included in the MT4 terminal kit. The parameters of the indicators should be set as the corresponding input parameters of the robot. The Raffa indicator showing the channel on the higher timeframe, it is desirable to set on a separate chart, where the higher timeframe is specified.
The optimal set files for some currency pairs are listed on the discussion page of this robot. The robot can be optimized to work on any currency pairs and timeframes.
- Language – robot message language (Eng, Rus);
- Magic – magic number for orders;
- Open counter positions – to open opposing positions (Yes, No);
- Trade on Monday – permission to trade on Monday (Yes, No);
- Trade on Friday – permission to trade on Friday (Yes, No);
- Period Bollinger bands – period;
- Deviation Bollinger bands – deviation;
- Bollinger channel timeframe – channel timeframe.
- Number of bars (Raff’s channel is fast) – number of bars;
- Coefficient of the channel width (Raff’s channel is fast) – width factor;
- Timeframe (Raff’s channel is fast) – channel timeframe.
- Number of bars (Raff’s channel is slow) – number of bars;
- Coefficient of the channel width (Raff’s channel is slow) – width factor;
- Timeframe (Raff’s channel is slow) – channel timeframe.
Market entry options
- Entry criteria – distance to the trend line (in% of the width of the channel) to enter the transaction / exit from the transaction;
- Gradient criteria – gradient of the inclination of the internal channel, at which it is permitted to conclude deals;
- Offset for determining Gradient criteria – offset for gradient calculation;
- Distance to safety levels – distance to safety levels, points.
Parameters of averaging positions
- Use martingale – use martingale (Yes, No);
- Step of averaging positions – averaging step, points;
- Lot increase coefficient – coefficient of increase in the lot;
- Maximum number of steps for averaging positions – the maximum number of steps of averaging (if all is exceeded);
- Coefficient of stop – the stop ratio (the fraction of the averaging step, 0.1 … 1);
- Specified profit with averaging – given averaging profit, $ by 0.01 lot.
- Clearance – clearance above characteristic points (points);
- Use money management – use of money management (Yes, No).
- Initial lot.
The robot can be used on 5- and 4-digit quotes. The number of digits in quotes is defined automatically. All parameters specified in points should always be set for 5-digit quotes (set by default).